Become the rare leader who helps team members align themselves in pursuit of a shared vision.
When leaders have the wisdom and courage to share management and leadership responsibilities, the entire practice thrives, achieving a level of success and freedom beyond your wildest expectations.
Collaborative leaders work to create an empowering, choice-based environment where everyone’s voice is heard, and their contributions fully appreciated. When your entire team takes responsibility for the success of the practice and works toward a shared vision, the practice thrives and the team experiences fulfillment in their work.
You can become that rare leader who helps others improve their decision-making and performance without direct supervision. Terry and Janis show you how.
See further details of our dental leadership services below:
Leadership Skills to...
- Articulate and model your vision and values
- Develop a powerful voice for positive change
- Establish a system for accountability
- Delegate, follow up and move forward
- Acknowledge and appreciate everyone’s contribution
- Increase team energy, improve focus, and expand results
- Maximize participation and fulfillment for each team member
- Encourage creativity and expansive thinking
- Inspire an enterprising spirit throughout the team